Our goal for this site is to offer a place to share the best ideas about education in Columbus. We ask that you share your thoughts and feedback in a respectful manner and keep your comments relevant.
Do not use this website to post any material that:
- Is sexually graphic or explicit or otherwise obscene;
- Is threatening, or defamatory;
- Suggests, endorse, or encourage illegal activity;
- Are advertisements, including endorsements of any commercial, financial, or non-governmental organization;
- Appear to comprise the intellectual property of another person or entity;
- Appear to suggest a false identity for the commenter;
- Are in the nature of spam in that they are off-topic or repeat identical or very similar content in an unhelpful way; or
Of course, we will generally post:
- comments that ask questions; and
- comments that we, as an organization, may not agree with but that reflect true information or honest feedback from the Columbus community.
And a few final notes:
- Unfortunately, though we encourage you to comment whenever it’s convenient for you, we don’t have the resources for 24/7 monitoring. We will work to approve as many comments as we can as soon as we see them.
- If we feel that another organization can better respond to your question, we will may forward your comment and other relevant information along to the proper people.
Thanks for taking the time to read this policy. It’s worth repeating again, we feel that your feedback and ideas are essential to making this project a success.
The Team at Reimagine Columbus Education