Today is a big day.
The Columbus Education Commission expects to complete its recommendations today as members consider the final three proposals for our community. The meeting will begin with a brief update from member Mary Jo Hudson on the progress of the ongoing management review.
- Implementation: A new community compact for educational excellence
- Effective teachers and principals
- High-performing neighborhood schools and more school choices
For a detailed overview, read our post: ‘All in’ on education
How to tune in
Today’s meeting at the Columbus Metropolitan Library is open to the public and will be live-streamed on this website.
- When: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Columbus Metropolitan Library (see map)
- How to follow on Twitter: We will be live-tweeting the conversation from the @ReimagineCbusEd Twitter account, using the #cbusedu hashtag
- What about lunch? The commission will work through lunch, so you might consider bringing something to eat